5 tips for using intuition to
receive your soul's guidance
To receive guidance from the soul level of your own self, it helps to use your imagination to raise the frequency level of your body, thoughts, and feelings.
1. Imagine your soul is standing behind you as a light body. It places its energy hands on your shoulders, bends forward and whispers a message, or some guidance, in your ear. What does the soul say? Write it down and perhaps expand the message by using direct writing.
2. Imagine your soul is standing behind you as a light body. It places its energy hands on your shoulders, then gently steps inside your physical body, permeating every part, every cell, and settling down inside you, matching up part for part. Now your eyes are the soul's eyes, your hands are the soul's hands, your voice is the soul's voice, and so on. Let your soul guide you from within by first taking you for a walk. Where does the soul want to go? What does the soul cause you to notice, and to think? If you meet a person, how does the soul cause you to interact; what does it say? Then, expand this practice to a more complex activity, like going to a party, to work, or to the market.
3. Make a list of your most urgent questions, issues, or preoccupations. Then phrase a question like: What do I need to know about how to _____?, or Help me understand the underlying dynamic that causes me to _____, or How can I effectively change _____? Then use the driect writing process to write as the soul.
4. Listen to the things you say to others for a week. Notice the content when you give advice, explain something or teach, give feedback, or even when you're just talking to a friend and make a surprising point. Write down the things you hear yourself say, the subjects you bring up; these are messages to you from your soul.
5. Listen to the things other people say to you for a week. Notice the content when they give you advice, explain or teach you something, give you feedback, or even when they're just talking to you and make a surprising point. Write down the things you hear them saying, the subjects they bring up; these are messages to you from your soul.
This material is copyrighted by Penney Peirce, from The Intuitive Way, second edition