5 criteria of soul perception
To identify the times you're sourcing your perception from the soul level, it helps to be able to recognize the qualities that characterize that kind of deeper consciousness.
1. The soul is fluid; soul perception always embodies natural flow. It embraces new things without resistance and lets them go just as easily.
2. The soul sees and chooses what's most appropriate. There is one answer, action, or insight that's the perfect fit for each situation. The soul is drawn to this expression neutrally and naturally and doesn't waste time or energy.
3. The soul is growth-oriented. It moves forward and evolves enthusiastically. It says "I'm interested, I'm creating, I'm always learning something." If the soul pauses, it's because this is necessary to fuel the next cycle of expansion.
4. The soul seeks unity in diversity. It naturally sees interconnections and similarities that foster rapport, wisdom, and creativity. At the same time the soul cherishes uniqueness and free will, valuing diversity because the soul itself contains all the possibilities of personality.
5. The soul creates win/win solutions. The soul does not understand the concept of sacrifice. It lives from the truth that, "When your life supports you in being your whole self, that supports me in being my whole self, and vice versa."
This material is copyrighted by Penney Peirce, from The Intuitive Way, second edition