Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Pleasure State of the Universe


Wherever I am, I can dissolve the apparition of the physical world, my body, and my personality-self. I can become a ball of light floating in the center of space and time, totally supported from all directions. As I float here I can raise my vibratory rate and my light changes. It moves from golden to intense diamond, and I "see" myself as a glossy area in the field. The longer I hold this in my awareness, or hold my awareness at this focus, the larger the space of "me" becomes.

The larger the space of me becomes, the harder it is to hold it, and soon a natural motion of expansion takes over for my mind, and the motion moves on its own, and the scope of the space of me adjusts itself according to universal rhythms. The ride is sublime! As I experience the ride I become so much more and less and more of what exists and I don't ever use mind to stop or hold because that would be rude; that would be an uncomfortable disturbance to the natural pleasure state of the universe.

As I continue being with the ride, I become aware of being other beings and groups of beings and in these foci exist streams and webs and intricate lacelike patterns of knowledge and progressions of insights to conclusions that only last a fraction of a millisecond before melting into new flows, and the flow through a knowledge web goes forward, backward, all directions at once. Going into these knowledge webs is another kind of ride where I see that saturating myself into omnidirectional knowledge pathways instantaneously is the most natural form of knowing.

Copyright by Penney Peirce 2011