Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Voice in Many: Part 5


I've been posting bits of an old manuscript I wrote in 1980 or so. . .and it's interesting to see that in my attempts then to merge into the collective consciousness and speak from that unified voice, so much of what was said is so simple and true today. The "We" voice could as easily be a divine voice inside anyone and everyone.

What is unconditional love? It's not just acceptance and tolerance, especially when things are comfortable. Spiritual love, Being for Being, is always unconditional. We are created of the same stuff and how can a Being not love itself? Only when we think we're separate is there lack of love and conditional giving and receiving. Do I consider myself a trustworthy person? Yes. Do I trust others unconditionally? Not always. . . If I don't trust another I must believe they can do something to hurt me, I have stopped relating on the Being level. I doubt.

In my imagination, I step forward to commit myself in service before the enlightened beings. "Will you accept me?" I say. "Will you accept us?" they echo back. I see it is the same, we are the same. "They" will never tell me something I am not already telling myself. I give my whole self, all my talents, even my burdens. They drop the burdens—those bundles I have been so hesitant to part with. They simply don't exist in their light and higher frequency, for they are lies and cannot exist at all. I am truth. We are truth. There is no difference in I and WE, MY and OUR. It is not MY higher self, but OUR higher self; we exist as aspects and unity at once.

I can be a source of love and reassurance to others that they too are sources of love. I am as healthy as I am loving. I am as inspirational as I am loving. I am as inspired as I am loving. We DO receive as we give. Teach and be taught, love and be loved, inspire and be inspired, hoard and have nothing, steal and lose what you have, fear and stand still.


Flower photo by Susie Surtees Creative, Australia